Our new e-tendering portal is based around simplifying the tender process for both our organisation and our suppliers. As a supplier you can register free of charge to download tender documents quickly and easily.
Posted on this portal are our Requests for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Tenders (RFTs) and Expressions of Interest (EOIs) and as a registered user you will have access to download documentation, ask questions and respond online saving you valuable time.
All users and suppliers of Inner West Council- Leichhardt Service Centre are required to conduct activities in accordance to our purchasing policy guidelines.
This site is powered by TendersOnline
If you are a user, simply enter your login details.
1. All data, information and document content supplied by Cordell Information is subject to copyright and shall not be reproduced, copied, disclosed, provided or resold in either its original form or any remixed form to any person who is not an employee of the company described in this agreement.
2. The website is owned by Cordell Information and the user acknowledges that Cordell Information is the proprietor of all intellectual property subsisting in, pertaining to or used on the website including, without limitation, copyright and trade marks.
3. The information and document content on this site is to be used for the purposes of tendering only. No part of the information supplied by Cordell Information may be reproduced without the prior written permission of a duly appointed officer representing Cordell Information.
4. Tender Deadlines: this website facilitates e-tendering allowing users to respond to tender requests electronically, each tender has an electronic closed date, all participating users must respond to the tender request prior to the deadline chosen by the tendering authority. Any user trying to respond outside the deadline will be excluded from the tender process. All rejected attempts by users are recorded via our electronic audit logs which can produced upon request.
5. No oral agreement will be accepted as reason for any breach of these terms.
6. Reasonable care will be taken in gathering, compiling and furnishing the information specified herein, but Cordell Information will not be responsible for errors, omissions or inaccuracies or be made liable for any claims, actions or suits arising directly or indirectly therefrom.
7. As a registered user you agree that Cordell Information can contact you to discuss additional product offerings and can from time to time send you offers that maybe of interest to you.
8. All document content is the sole responsibility of the originator and Cordell Information takes no responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies or be made liable for any claims, actions or suits arising directly or indirectly therefrom.
9. Cordell Information reserves the right to inspect and validate for suitability any content uploaded to into the TendersOnline database. Any content that is deemed unsuitable for the purpose of business usage will be removed from the TendersOnline database. In this event all monies paid by the originator will not be refunded and the originator will be held liable for any subsequent action taken.
10. If the user commits a breach of any of its obligations under this Agreement, Cordell Information reserves the right to withdraw the services without notice.
Additional Terms & Conditions Subscribers
11. All subscriptions are payable by the Subscriber in accordance with the terms shown herein. Cordell Information reserves the right to terminate this agreement and cancel any subscription for which a payment or instalment has not been received by the due date.
12. Notwithstanding Clauses 1 and 9, this Agreement shall be for the period stated and shall continue thereafter unless it is terminated by way of 30 days written notice prior to the anniversary date by the Subscriber or Cordell Information.
13. Cordell Information reserves the right to vary the number of issues and/or the frequency and/or publication or delivery dates and/or the format during the subscription period.
14. Subscription payments are not refundable.
15. If the Subscriber commits a breach of any of its obligations under this Agreement, Cordell Information reserves the right to withdraw the services without notice.
16. This is a legally binding contract and I accept the terms & conditions as stated. I understand that this subscription cannot be cancelled by me or by my company before expiry of the full term of the contract and agree that my company is responsible for payment of any/all subscription monies due
Terms & Conditions for Tendering Authorities
1. These conditions apply to each contract that Cordell Information accepts from a Tendering Authority (TA) for the supply of services.
2. Your acceptance of services from us means that you accept these Terms & Conditions. No variation of these Conditions will be valid unless our authorized representative gives you written confirmation that the variation is accepted.
3. Cordell Information reserves the right to make any changes to the Website, its content and/or services offered at any time without notice.
4. The Website is owned by Cordell Information and the user acknowledges that Cordell Information is the proprietor of all intellectual property subsisting in, pertaining to or used on the Website including, without limitation, copyright and trade marks.
5. While all due care has been taken in connection with the Request For Tender (RFT), Cordell Information does not warrant the accuracy of the content of the RFT and will not be liable for any damages arising from the RFT.
6. Cordell Information will provide training on request and will be carried out during any working day of a week and during business hours.
7. Tender Deadlines: this website facilitates e-tendering allowing users to respond to tender requests electronically, each tender has an electronic closed date, all participating users must respond to the tender request prior to the deadline chosen by the tendering authority. Any user trying to respond outside the deadline will be excluded from the tender process. All rejected attempts by users are recorded via our electronic audit logs which can produced upon request.
8. Service fee: Please refer to your schedule of rates attached with your signed agreement.
9. The schedule of fees will be reviewed in January each year, and any increase in fees will be notified to a TA two months prior to the effective date.
10. Invoice/statement showing the activity for the month will be sent on the last business day of each month. You agree to pay in full the amount shown on the invoice within 30 days from invoice date (unless we agree otherwise in writing).
11. The TA will be responsible for observing the laws of the Privacy Act in regard to any person or persons that they might add to the Website.
Important Privacy Notice Cordell Information acknowledges and respects your privacy.
The information you provide on this form is being collected by Cordell Information for the purpose of processing your subscription or inquiry. The provision of the information requested is voluntary. However, if you do not provide the information requested, we will be unable to process your subscription or inquiry.
Our IT systems and firewall are secure and meet the industry standards. Where you give us credit card and other sensitive details, these will be encrypted and stored in a safe and secure environment and will be accessible only by the person who will process your current subscription and/or inquiry.
Cordell Information will use your address information to keep you informed about products, services, offers and upcoming events and to improve services to you. You have a right to access the information Cordell Information holds about you.